Andaman scuba diving packages
Barefoot Scuba Resort - best of Havelock
Really nice place and extremely great staff and scuba
instructors. The transfers they provide to every points are extremely convenient.
The beach behind the resort is extremely serene and clear.
Barefoot 5-Star PADI IDC dive centre is a well run and equipped resort. It has a large fishing boat for
getting to the local dive sites and a speed boat to access
the deep sites.
The resort caters for a lot of try divers and
snorklers and runs OW courses taken on the big boat.
For experienced divers it lays on a separate boat to the deep
sites. Being an IDC it has lots of DMs and the more experienced lead the
deeper dives. Most of the sites are well out in the channels
between the islands. The Andermans are the peaks of a mountain and the
deep dive sites tend to be large
rock pinnacles topped with coral. There is a wreck of an old ship,
sunk in the 1950s. The best time to dive is February to March when the
sea conditions are calm. They can venture out to the waters around
the volcano on Barren Island, 100km from Havelock, where you will see
oceanic fish life. Their style of diving on
the deep sites is to moor on a buoy with descent down the
mooring line to around 20 to 30 metres, depending on the site. They do a
bit of drift diving due to the currents. They issue sea
sickness tablets before boarding the dive boat. Visibility in the
conditions on the deep sites varied from 10 to 20 metres.
staff at the resort are really professional and have great customer service
skills. They will do their best to help you.
Address: Beach No.3, SH 5, Govind Nagar, Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211, India
Phone: +91 95660 88560
Accommodation + Dive Packages
- 1 day Snorkeling [South Button, Tamarind camp or Inglis or alternate, depending on availabilty and weather conditions]
- 1 Discover Scuba Diving including under water pictures,
- Accommodation 3 nights with breakfast
- All pick up and transfers from airport with private or government ferry
- Prices are in Indian Rupees per room on double or triple occupancy basis only and inclusive of Government Service Tax
Notes for all packages :
- Only direct bookings, Full amount payable in advance.
- Possible for 2 persons to have different packages of same duration in the same accommodation.
we try our best to arrange the ferry tickets of your choosing, we
cannot guarantee the same due to the existing systems followed by ferry
operators. Ferry tickets will be procured
based on the most practical option following your flight arrival time and will be further influenced by seat availability..
Scuba merely assist guest with transfers and incase of non availability
of tickets or cancellations our liability is limited to the value of
the ticket. We will certainly assist in
arranging alternates and offer the same to the guest payment for which
can be made directly.
- Peak season surcharge as per chart will be applied from 15 Dec to 5 Jan
- For cancellations received,
30 days or more – 98% refund; 15 days or more – 50% refund; Less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund
- No refund for cancellations on bookings from 15 Dec 16 – 5 Jan 17.
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
packages including PADI certification, if the student cannot complete
the full certification, an intermediary certification or referral form
will be given instead.
- If required, extra accommodation nights can be booked in Port Blair.
- Makruzz /Private Ferry peak season charges 1st December to 31st January, +100 Rs. per ticket (1 way)
Ferry tickets are difficult to book and are subject to availability and
in case of non-availability we shall not be liable for the same and
there will be no refund on rooms.